Unique, Fun, Challenging, and Exciting Opportunities That Will Bring Your Team Together. We offer corporate team building in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas.
The Challenge Course:
- The Challenge Course consists of the High Ropes Course, Low Ropes Course, and Indoor Team Building.
- All Challenge Course structures were built and are inspected by an ACCT (Association of Challenge Course Technology) Professional Vendor Member
- All facilitators are professionally trained and certified in risk management and group facilitation.
- All equipment is inspected daily and certified to hold a minimum of 5,000 lbs.
- The Low Ropes Course and High Ropes Course are located amidst gently rolling woodland hills and prairie – the perfect opportunity for your team to get away from the stresses of everyday life and spend some time together.
- Indoor Teambuilding is offered at A Prairie Lodge, our 8,000 sq-foot banquet hall OR we can bring the experience to your site and offer all the same experiences in the comfort of your ‘back yard’.
- The goal of our Challenge Course is to offer your group fun and challenging experiences that will require your group to use all the qualities that enable a team to work well together – communication, leadership, goal-setting, cooperation, trust, self-confidence, etc….
- Facilitated discussions will allow the group to apply lessons learned during the concrete activities to real life experiences. Your group will learn great things about each other and how they work together (all while having a fun time “playing games”) that will allow them to become more supportive, effective, and cohesive in the work place.
- In this setting, participants are able to step outside of their comfort zones while being supported by their peers and coworkers.
- Every activity we facilitate is based on Challenge By Choice – we will not force any participant to do anything they do not want to do, but we will encourage them to step outside of their comfort zones.
Your Individualized Program:
- Every group is unique – therefore, we can guarantee that your team building program through Adventure Quest is unique for your group and fits your individual needs.
- To develop your individualized program, a facilitator will meet with you to discuss the goals for your team building program and develop a specific schedule that includes activities focusing on your goals (communication, trust, cooperation, leadership, goal-setting, time-management, support, decision making, etc…. anything that would benefit your group).